Supply chain management determines the ability of sales and operations to meet customer expectations and deliver profits for shareholders.
Discover how to work with sales and operations to make strategy into reality.
Here's what you'll learn:
- Incorporate the use of sales, inventory and capacity forecasts in the planning of materials production to better meet strategic objectives and goals
- Conduct demand planning
- Analyze and report on market conditions, benchmarks and industry trends to internal stakeholders
- Develop supply forecasts in light of economic and technological trends
- Plan and communicate sourcing and supply strategies based on forecasted data
- Manage forecasted data with suppliers
- Calculate and report forecast accuracy
- Participate in new product or service development in support of marketing efforts
- Participate in product-service ramp-up and/or ramp-down strategies and implementation
- Create systems and process improvements to help the organization meet sales goals