Supply Chain Leadership impact the success of every business because procurement leaders engage executives, staff, and customers to build an effective supply chain management strategy.
Leadership requires a strategy to get buy-in, build consensus, and get results.
In this training you will learn:
- Evaluate the supply management organizational structure and modify as necessary in order
- Conduct role design evaluation and potential job redesign requirements
- Develop criteria for evaluating the overall supply management department performance
- Hire, develop, retain, promote and/or dismiss supply management personnel
- Conduct and/or authorize job training for the professional development of the staff
- Evaluate supply management employee performance
- Supervise and lead supply management employees
- Create and manage a succession plan